Login to My Web Locker Now: https://www.bloomington.ivytech.edu/lockers/
Student Lockers Information
Student lockers are available for all enrolled Ivy Tech students. Student lockers are individual student directories which can be used for saving personal data (can only be accessed by the student "owner")-avoiding lost/damaged floppy disks. Each student will have 100MB of disk space available. If more is necessary, please see a CTS Help Desk Consultant or send e-mail to: BL-CTS@lists.ivytech.edu.The following are step by step procedures to log in to your individual locker: ON CAMPUS FROM ANY COMPUTER LAB:
1. Click Start, Lockers and Network Drives, and Login to Student Locker.
2. Type your username and password in the dialogue box.*Note: Your default password is your 8 number birthdate (i.e. 07042006)
3. You are now logged into your locker and should see your files.
4. Your locker will be mapped to the H: drive. Save your files to the H: drive.
OFF CAMPUS FROM ANY INTERNET CONNECTED COMPUTER:
1. Go to https://www.bloomington.ivytech.edu/lockers/
2. Type your username in the dialog box and click the Submit button.
3. Type your Campus Connect username and password in the dialogue box.
4. You are now logged into your locker and should see your files.
5. Remember to always reboot or logout after you have opened your locker.
Please contact the CTS Help Desk at 812-330-6084 if you have any trouble logging into your locker.